Ten benefits of eating ravioli in early autumn
Many people like to eat lotus root stewed pork ribs in the early autumn, or put some lotus root into it when making clear soup or broth.
In fact, experts say that lotus root has many effects, and eating lotus root also has great benefits.
Today I will introduce the benefits of eating ravioli in early autumn.
1. Heat-relieving and cold-blooding lotus roots are cold, and the weather is hot in early autumn, which has the effect of cooling heat and cooling blood, which can be used to treat fever diseases.Useful.
2. Laxative and antidiarrheal lotus root emits a unique fragrance, and also contains metabolites, which has certain spleen and antidiarrheal effects, can increase appetite, promote digestion, appetizing and healthy, and is good for poor stomach appetite caused by autumn constipationLoss of appetite restores health.
3. The spleen appetizing lotus root contains mucus protein and supplementary fiber, which can be combined with bile salts in the human body, cholesterol and triglycerides in food, and excreted from feces, thereby reducing the absorption of lipids.
Lotus root emits a unique fragrance, and also contains high purity. It has certain spleen and antidiarrheal effects on people with indigestion and loss of appetite in the early autumn season. It can increase appetite, promote digestion, appetite, and be good for stomach appetite.Good, the appetite is restored to health.
4. Zhixue Sanyu contains a large amount of tannic acid, which has the effect of constricting blood vessels and can be used to stop bleeding.
Can also cool blood, scattered blood, Chinese medicine believes that it stops bleeding without leaving blood stasis, is a good food therapy for fever.
5. The sugar content of anti-aging and anti-cancer supplement C 藕 is not very high, but contains high vitamin C, which is very beneficial for patients with liver disease, constipation, diabetes and so on.
Centipede also contains polyphenols, which can improve immunity, ease the aging process, and prevent cancer.
6, analgesic decompression and protection of the heart 藕 supplement B vitamins, especially vitamin B6.
B vitamin supplements are good for reducing irritability, headaches and stress, as well as reducing mood and lowering the risk of high blood pressure.
7, nourishing blood and helping the gods to digest fresh tadpole rich in trace elements such as copper, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium and manganese.
Among tuber foods, lotus root has high iron content, so iron deficiency anemia is most suitable for eating lotus root.
A variety of trace elements are beneficial to the production of red blood cells and keep muscles and nerves working properly.
In addition, these nutrients help secrete digestive enzymes and improve digestion.
8. Stable heart rate and blood pressure: The sodium-potassium ratio is 1: 5. Less sodium and more potassium are beneficial for regulating blood pressure and heart rate, and are good for heart and general health.
9, supplemented with vitamin K to prevent bleeding, rich in vitamin K, has a hemostatic effect.
Freshly squeezed juice can help prevent bleeding.
10, expectorant, antitussive and anti-hypertensive fresh yam juice can also be used to treat cough, hypertension and pneumonia and other respiratory diseases.
Hot lotus root tea has antitussive and expectorant effects.